This no-bake fruit pizza is a delicious, easy recipe to bring to summer parties as a snack or dessert! Find yourself struggling to get your kids to eat more fruits? Fruit pizza satisfies your sweet tooth and gives you all the great nutrients you need from fruit! This recipe is extremely customizable, you can pick and choose exactly what you want on it. Be creative with it! You can make the crust out of more than just graham crackers, such as a sugar cookie or blended nuts! See below for prep time, ingredients, and steps to create a fun, colorful fruit pizza!
Prep Time: 30 mins or less
Chill Time: 2-3 hours
- 1.5 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted.
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened.
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar.
- 4 oz. whipped cream
- Assorted fruit, sliced.
- First, put graham crackers in a food processor to break into small crumbs, or do it the old fashioned way and place graham crackers in a plastic baggie and use a rolling pin to make graham cracker crumbs.
- Next, add softened butter to graham cracker to make a crust and flatten into pan. I suggest placing in a 9-inch pan.
- Next, use a mixer to whip cream cheese, sugar, and whipped cream together to make the icing.
- Spread icing on the graham cracker crust and let cool in the refrigerator for 2-3 hours
- Once cooled, top the “pizza” with your choice of assorted fruit! I personally like adding strawberries, blueberries, and kiwi to create a colorful pizza!
Authored by Emily Baum, M.S., RDN, LD