Eating Disorder Solutions provides comprehensive eating disorder treatment in a tranquil, ranch-like setting in Texas conducive to a successful recovery. We pride ourselves on creating a healing atmosphere to escape the stresses of everyday life, allowing you to focus solely on the recovery process. Our multidisciplinary team will design a recovery plan specific to your needs and condition, enabling you to confidently walk out the door with effective coping mechanisms, expanded perspectives, and a heightened motivation to continue growing and learning about yourself with your future in mind. If you or a loved one are struggling with an eating disorder, please don't hesitate to contact us for help at 855-808-4213.
24 hour support and guidance helps to mitigate external influences and maintain a focus on healing and self-growth.
Maintain a focus on healthy living and relapse prevention through continued care services.
Get Help Now
Eating disorders are treatable. Call us now to begin your journey to a happier, healthier you!
Request a Call
Request a free consultation from an Eating Disorder Coordinator.
Top 10 reasons to choose Eating Disorder Solutions
We know how difficult it is to entrust your loved one to someone else’s care. Undoubtedly, the health and safety of our clients is of utmost importance to us. Due to the adverse effects eating disorders and co-occurring disorders have on a person’s health, it is vital that close clinical monitoring is implemented to ensure early recovery. Registered nurses provide onsite care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
2. EFFECTIVE, EVIDENCE-BASED THERAPY:
Our treatment team, which consists of doctors, nurses, therapists, counselors, case managers, and recovery coaches, is dedicated to developing the best recovery program to meet each client’s unique needs. Following best practices, we integrate evidence-based therapy such as Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT) and a range of experiential and holistic treatment modalities in individual and group settings. We also diagnose and treat co-occurring disorders such as anxiety, depression, and trauma to provide a stronger foundation for lifelong recovery.
3. FULL CONTINUUM OF CARE:
We offer a full continuum of care within one facility, including residential treatment, partial hospitalization, intensive outpatient programs, and aftercare. At any time during the course of treatment, clients have the option of moving from one level of care to another. By doing so, we can support clients throughout their recovery journey, providing stability and consistency.
4. SMALL TREATMENT POPULATIONS:
We ensure each client receives direct one-on-one care from our experienced clinicians by keeping our treatment population low. Treating small populations in an eating disorder recovery center can have several vital benefits. Among them are:
- Personalized Care: Small treatment populations mean each client receives more personalized attention and care from our treatment team. As a result, treatment can be more tailored to increase client satisfaction and achieve better outcomes.
- Stronger Support System: Smaller treatment populations can lead to a more supportive and intimate environment where clients can form closer relationships with their peers and treatment providers. This can help build a stronger support system and provide a sense of community crucial to recovery.
- Enhanced Accountability: Because of smaller treatment populations, we can provide support and monitor progress more easily. As a result, clients may be more motivated to continue their treatment program and stay on track with their recovery.
- Reduced Stigma: Eating disorders can be stigmatized, and many may feel embarrassed or ashamed to seek treatment. Smaller treatment populations can help reduce the stigma associated with eating disorders, as clients are more likely to feel understood and supported in a smaller group setting.
- Increased Flexibility: Smaller treatment populations can allow for increased flexibility in treatment options, as we can more easily adapt to each client’s individual needs and preferences. This can lead to a more effective and satisfying treatment experience for everyone involved.
Overall, offering treatment to small populations within an eating disorder recovery center can lead to a more personalized, supportive, and effective treatment experience for our clients.
5. COMPASSIONATE, EXPERIENCED STAFF:
Many members of our treatment team have experienced eating disorders in their own lives. Because of this, they can support, guide, and relate to clients through their own experiences, as well offering their expertise as professionals. As a treatment center that prides itself on being empathetic and compassionate, we see the importance of developing lasting and genuine relationships with our clients. This results in a successful program completion rate across all levels of care.
6. PRIVATE, PEACEFUL SETTING:
Our beautiful ranch, situated approximately 30 miles south of Dallas, is just far enough away to escape the hurry of city life. In the midst of lush green fields and plenty of nature, we provide the perfect setting for you to reflect on your journey to recovery and focus on your healing.
7. FAMILY INVOLVEMENT:
Family treatment is essential as eating disorders affect more than just the individual — they affect whole families. Support from family and friends plays a critical role in the recovery process, and family support is crucial throughout every step of our eating disorder treatment program. The focus of our effort is not only on educating families on how to deal with eating disorders, but we also want to make sure that individuals have a strong support network at home to promote the recovery process after treatment has ended. We aim to empower clients by preparing them for life without eating disorders.
8. OPEN COLLABORATION WITH HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS:
Eating Disorder Solutions’ strong relationships with referring providers are built upon a foundation of accessibility, open lines of communication, and a client-focused commitment to professionalism. We know the importance of keeping our client’s health care providers informed during our treatment. As soon as the client has been discharged, we work collaboratively with the provider to ensure a seamless continuity of care.
9. IN-NETWORK INSURANCE OPTIONS:
Eating Disorder Solutions is in-network with a wide range of insurance plans, making addiction treatment accessible and affordable. We accept Blue Cross, Magellan Health, Aetna, Friday Health Plans, and most other insurance. You can verify your insurance benefits with one of our admissions coordinators quickly, efficiently, and confidentially.
10. SUCCESSFUL OUTCOMES:
Our success can be measured by the hundreds of lives that have been transformed through our recovery process. The best advocates of our program are our alumni: they are living examples of the possibility of recovery and the fact that there is always hope for those struggling. As a result, we offer a treatment guarantee for our clients since we believe in the quality of our programs and care about their long-term recovery.