At Eating Disorder Solutions, we offer specialized eating disorder treatment and support near Arlington, TX. Our multidisciplinary team of psychiatrists, therapists, and nutritionists work towards a unified mission – helping you conquer your eating disorder and foster a positive relationship with food.
Understanding that every patient has unique needs and experiences, we ensure that our treatment plans are tailored to each individual. With a diverse range of treatment options, therapies, and programs, we are committed to providing personalized care that empowers you on your journey to recovery.
We and our staff genuinely care for our patients. We understand the courage it takes to seek help, but we want you to know that you don’t have to face it alone. Depending on the severity and diagnosis, for an effective and successful recovery, medical intervention is essential.
Begin your journey to recovery today and contact us for a free consultation.
Eating Disorders We Treat
We provide comprehensive treatment for all types of eating disorders near Arlington, TX. For further details on the treatment for each disorder, please click on its link below:
- Anorexia Treatment – Anorexia typically involves intense food regulation, dietary restrictions, and exercise, generally triggered by a distorted self-image.
- Bulimia Treatment – Bulimia is characterized by binge eating, followed by compensatory behaviors like vomiting, using diuretics, fasting, overuse of laxatives or excessive exercise.
- Orthorexia Treatment – Orthorexia is characterized by an unhealthy fixation on eating healthily.
- Body Dysmorphia Treatment – Body dysmorphia is characterized by an unhealthy, severely unrealistic perception of one’s body image.
- Binge Eating Treatment – Binge eating is characterized by consuming unusually large portions of food frequently, without any mental restraint on when to stop.
- Compulsive Overeating Treatment – Compulsive overeating involves consuming large quantities of food uncontrollably, often beyond satiety, and to the point of discomfort.
- Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID) Treatment – ARFID is characterized by extreme picky eating that results in nutrient deficiencies.
- Other Specific Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED) Treatment – OSFED is characterized by having symptoms of multiple eating disorders (anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating), however, the diagnosis of which is somewhat ambiguous.
- Unspecified Feeding or Eating Disorder (UFED) Treatment – UFED is characterized by having symptoms of an eating disorder that do not meet the criteria for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, ARFID, or others.
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment – Co-occurring disorders are distinct from eating disorders but often coexist with them, such as substance abuse disorder, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Programs We Offer
We offer several programs that provide different experiences – residential treatment and outpatient treatment. These programs are typically recommended based on preliminary screening and diagnostic criteria. For additional details, please click on its link below:
- Residential – This is the most intensive level of care provided, all within a secure and welcoming environment. During your stay, you can anticipate round-the-clock monitoring and support along with mental health evaluations, assessments, and therapies.
- Outpatient – A less demanding level of care that still provides sustained support and organization. Unlike residential care, outpatient treatment does not require overnight stays.
Choosing Treatment That’s Right For You
If you’re seeking eating disorder treatment near Arlington, TX, Eating Disorder Solutions is the right choice for you. We work collaboratively to develop effective, evidence-based strategies tailored to you and your path toward recovery. Remember, you don’t have to face this alone, and reaching out is the first step towards healing. Don’t wait any longer – contact us today and begin your recovery journey.