Eating Disorder Solutions provides individualized eating disorder treatment and support near Fort Worth, TX. Our team of psychiatrists, therapists, and nutritionists collaborate towards one goal – helping you overcome your eating disorder and rebuild your relationship with food.
With a variety of treatments, therapies, and programs offered, we make sure that the track we recommend is personalized for you. We understand that situations and circumstances may be different for each person, which is why we take the time to understand you and your specific needs. What works best for you may not work for others.
We and our staff truly care about our patients; we understand the bravery it takes to ask for help – but know you do not have to go through it alone. Depending on severity and diagnosis, for effective and successful recovery, medical treatment is necessary.
Begin your journey to recovery today and contact us for a free consultation.
Eating Disorders We Treat
We offer holistic treatment for a variety of eating disorders near Fort Worth, TX. For more information on each disorder’s treatment, please click its link below:
- Anorexia Treatment – Anorexia is characterized by extreme levels of food control, restriction, and exercise, usually brought about by a distorted body image.
- Bulimia Treatment – Bulimia is characterized by binge eating that is followed by purging (vomiting, diuretics, fasting, excessive use of laxatives or exercise).
- Binge Eating Treatment – Binge eating is characterized by frequent consumption of abnormally large amounts of food, with no mental control on when to stop.
- Body Dysmorphia Treatment – Body dysmorphia is characterized by having an unhealthy and extreme unrealistic perception of body image.
- Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID) Treatment – ARFID is characterized by extreme picky eating that result in lack of vital nutrients.
- Other Specific Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED) Treatment – OSFED is characterized by individuals having symptoms of more than one eating disorder (anorexia, bulimia, or binge eating), however, the line on which is blurred.
- Orthorexia Treatment – Orthorexia is characterized by unhealthy obsessions with healthy eating.
- Compulsive Overeating Treatment – Compulsive overeating is characterized by eating excessive amounts of food without any control, often past the point of being full, even in discomfort.
- Unspecified Feeding or Eating Disorder (UFED) Treatment – UFED is characterized by individuals having symptoms for an eating disorder that does not meet the criteria for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating disorder, ARFID, or others.
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment – Co-occurring disorders are separate from eating disorders but can often accompany them, such as substance abuse disorder, anxiety, depression, and PTSD.
Programs We Offer
We offer a few different programs that all provide different experiences – residential treatment and outpatient treatment. These programs are usually recommended based on initial screening and diagnostic criteria. For additional information, please click its link below:
- Residential – The most intensive level of care offered – all in a safe and open environment. During your stay, you can expect round-the-clock monitoring and support as well as mental health evaluations, assessments, and therapies.
- Outpatient – A less rigorous level of care that still provides extended support and structure. Unlike residential care, outpatient treatment does not require you to stay overnight.
Choosing Treatment That’s Right for You
If you’re looking for eating disorder treatment near Fort Worth, TX, choose Eating Disorder Solutions. Our team of medical professionals will work together to craft proven, effective strategies for you during your recovery. Don’t wait any longer before you or a loved one reaches out for help. Contact us today.