Eating Disorder Solutions offers specialized eating disorder treatment and support near Grand Prairie, TX. Our clinic is staffed with experienced psychiatrists, therapists, and nutritional experts who are committed to assisting you in your fight against eating disorders and in nurturing a wholesome dietary mindset.
Tailoring our treatment modalities to fit each patient’s unique situation, we offer a variety of therapeutic interventions, treatments, and programs. Our focus is on delivering customized care that supports your steps toward recovery.
Our patient-first philosophy underscores the empathy and understanding we extend to all who seek our help. It takes immense courage to step forward for assistance, and we want you to know that your journey to wellness need not be a solitary one. The necessity for medical intervention varies with each case and is a critical factor in achieving lasting recovery.
We invite you to begin your recovery with us. Reach out for a no-obligation consultation to take that all-important first step.
Eating Disorders We Treat
We offer a full spectrum of treatments for eating disorders at our facility near Grand Prairie, TX. For more in-depth insights into each type of treatment, please visit the respective links:
- Anorexia Treatment – Anorexia is characterized by severe dietary control and excessive physical activity due to a distorted view of body image.
- Bulimia Treatment – Bulimia is characterized by recurrent episodes of binge eating followed by compensatory behaviors such as purging.
- Orthorexia Treatment – Orthorexia is characterized by having an excessive preoccupation with consuming what one considers to be ‘pure’ foods.
- Body Dysmorphia Treatment – Body dysmorphia is characterized as having an obsessive focus on perceived defects in one’s appearance.
- Binge Eating Treatment – Binge eating is marked by consuming large amounts of food in a discrete period, often feeling a lack of control.
- Compulsive Overeating Treatment – Compulsive overeating involves habitual eating that exceeds the bounds of hunger and satiety.
- Avoidant Restrictive Intake Disorder (ARFID) Treatment – ARFID is characterized by highly selective eating patterns with associated nutritional shortcomings.
- Other Specific Feeding and Eating Disorder (OSFED) Treatment – OSFED is characterized by having symptoms that are indicative of an eating disorder but do not conform to the standard criteria of specific disorders.
- Unspecified Feeding or Eating Disorder (UFED) Treatment – UFED features eating disorder signs that do not match the definitive parameters for diagnosed conditions.
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment – We treat additional mental health conditions that often accompany eating disorders, such as depression, anxiety, panic disorder, and more.
Programs We Offer
At Eating Disorder Solutions, we provide a spectrum of treatment programs tailored to meet various stages and needs of recovery, from intensive inpatient care to multiple outpatient settings. These programs are recommended following a detailed initial evaluation. For detailed descriptions, visit the following links:
- Residential – Our most comprehensive program, offering continuous support within a therapeutic environment, including complete mental health services and treatment activities.
- Outpatient – Designed for those who need a structured treatment while maintaining their everyday commitments.
- Partial Hospitalization – Offers concentrated treatment during the day for most of the week, without the need for overnight stays.
- Intensive Outpatient – A structured treatment regimen that provides therapy sessions for several hours across multiple days per week, allowing patients to retain their daily routines.
Choosing Treatment That’s Right for You
Eating Disorder Solutions near Grand Prairie, TX is prepared to offer you a professional, individualized treatment experience. Collaborating with our team, we create evidence-based, personalized treatment plans that address your specific recovery journey. Remember, reaching out for help is a sign of strength and the first step towards your well-being. Don’t hesitate—contact us today to begin your journey toward recovery.