These chicken and cheddar paninis are a crowd favorite at my house! I love serving them when I have guests over. They’re gone so fast I can hardly save one for myself!
- ⅔ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chipotle flavored mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons diced pimientos
- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 2 cups freshly chopped spinach
- 2 cups deli-roasted chicken, shredded
- 4 large tomato slices
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and pimientos in a small bowl. Spread mixture evenly on bread slices.
- Divide the spinach, chicken and tomato slices among four of the bread slices. Top with remaining 4 slices of bread (spread side down).
- Toast sandwiches using a panini press or indoor covered grill until golden brown.
Savor the flavor!