- 1 (8 ounce) package of cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 lemon, zested
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 ¼ cups heavy cream
- 16 large strawberries, tops cut and split in half lengthwise
- 1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1. Mix together the cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla in a medium mixing bowl until smooth & set aside
2. In another mixing bowl with An electric mixer, beat the Heavy whipping cream until stiff peaks form.
3. Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until fully incorporated.
4. Slice the backs of each strawberry, every so slightly, so they sit up straight. Using a small measuring spoon or melon baller, carefully hollow the inner center of each strawberry.
5. Fill a piping bag (fitted with a star tip) with the cream cheese mixture and pipe into each cut strawberry.
6. Finish each with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs