This simple yet satisfying dessert coincides perfectly with all things fall – fuzzy sweaters, cooler temperatures, and of course, pumpkin spice! This delightful dessert is a must-make autumn treat!
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup pepitas (shelled pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted the coconut oil (can sub olive or canola oil)
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 320°F. Prepare a baking sheet with a silicone baking mat or parchment paper, set aside.
- Place all ingredients except the dried cranberries in a large bowl. Stir until the dry ingredients are well coated with the wet ingredients.
- Spread evenly onto a prepared baking sheet. Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and add dried cranberries, stir until evenly mixed in. Allow the granola to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 2 weeks or in the freezer for 2 months. Enjoy alone as a snack, as cereal with milk, or as part of a yogurt parfait!