This simple hashbrown casserole recipe is one of my absolute favorites, especially during the fall and winter seasons! I love to make it as a side for breakfast or it can be served with big dinners for friends and family. My mom likes to make this recipe for Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners too! This recipe is especially perfect for cold weather!
- 1 Can Cream of Celery Soup (substitute Cream of Mushroom soup if needed)
- 16 oz. Sour Cream
- 2 Cups Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Bag Ol’Reida Shredded Hash Brown Potatoes
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Fully thaw the frozen shredded hash brown potatoes – this can be done in the microwave in increments of 1-2 minutes, stirring the hash browns in between.
- Grease a large baking pan (I prefer to use glass)
- Combine the shredded potatoes, sour cream, cream of celery soup, and 1 cup cheddar cheese in a bowl.
- Spread the mixture evenly in the pre-greased pan.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese evenly on top of the mixture.
- Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until cheese is golden brown and bubbling at the sides. Enjoy!
*Note: if you don’t have time to thaw the hash browns before making this dish, bake the casserole at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 30 minutes*