These no bake Fig Newton bites are the perfect afternoon pick-me-up! I love to make a batch of these for the week and take a few to work with me when I need a little energy boost! They are the perfect grab-and-go snack for the summer!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups dried figs (hard stems removed)
- 1 cup walnuts (halved)
- ¼ cup flaxseed meal
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and combine, pulsing until finely chopped. Aim for the consistency of sand. This may take a few minutes.
- Remove blade and put aside.
- Scoop mixture out one at a time using a small ice cream scoop.
- Roll mixture into balls and enjoy! *Eat at room temperature or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 7 days!
Last step – enjoy!