Each week, Eating Disorder Solutions brings you the latest worldwide news, trends, statistics, and studies about eating disorders.
This week’s top stories:
- ‘It’s a slippery slope’: From dining halls to athletic fields, students open up about eating disorders at Middlebury
- 2020 iaedp™ Symposium Promises Latest in Eating Disorder Treatments from Around the World
- WATCH: Eating disorders aren’t what you think
- The truth about eating disorders
- Even Body ‘Compliments’ Can Be Destructive for People with Eating Disorders
- Colette Sheridan: The dark-side of Fitbit is fanatical, boring wellness junkies
- Why You Should Stop Assuming Size Has Anything to Do with Health
- Are body-positivity campaigns failing?
- I worry for my teenage boys – the beauty standards for young men are out of control
- My son’s girlfriend has an eating disorder. What can I do to help him?