Have you ever had a craving for french fries but did not feel like having to whip out a fryer and make a mess of your kitchen? Well, look no further. This recipe makes delicious french fries in a quick and easy manner! Serve these with a burger, some chicken tenders, or just some ketchup and it will be a hit at the table!
- 2 Russet Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Onion Powder
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 450 Degrees
- Cut potatoes in to wedges
- Toss potato wedges in a bowl with olive oil and spices
- Distribute coated potatoes evenly onto a baking sheet
- Put in oven for 30-40 Minutes periodically checking and shaking the pan to redistribute the potatoes
- Serve and enjoy!