Looking for an easy appetizer to bring to a summer party or simply snack on by the pool? This beautiful and refreshing snack will certainly be a crowd pleaser! If you’re like me, I like something sweet and salty, making this snack the perfect combo of “not too sweet and not too salty!” Plus, you are getting the carbs you need to keep you energized and the protein and fat to keep you feeling satisfied!
- 1 loaf French bread cut into thin slices
- 1 cup strawberries, diced into small pieces
- 3 peaches, diced into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons raspberry balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves cut into small pieces
- 1 log cranberry goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350F. Place French bread on a baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes until fully toasted.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine strawberries, peaches, and balsamic.
- Spread Cranberry Goat cheese onto each slice of French bread.
- Place fruit mixture onto each piece of bread
- Now, enjoy!
Authored by Emily Baum, M.S., RDN, LD