1/4 cup unsalted butter
4oz white chocolate
2 Medium mashed bananas
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the butter and white chocolate in 30-second bursts, stirring each time until melted
3. Stir in the sugar
4. Put the bananas in, mix and mash
5. Add eggs, salt, and vanilla and stir until well combined
6. Lastly Mix in the flour until completely incorporated.
7. Spread batter into an 8″ square pan and bake 15-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.