It’s party time friends! And let’s be honest, most of us feel a slight sense of panic when we know we need to bring something to a holiday party but have absolutely no idea what to prepare. So here’s a quick cheese ball that has minimal ingredients, loads of flavor, and can be made in a flash!!
- 8-oz cream cheese
- 2 cups of shredded cheese (mozzarella or white cheddar works best)
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1.25 tsp garlic powder
- ½ dried cranberries (chopped)
- ½ crushed pistachios (salted or unsalted)
- Mix together cream cheese, shredded cheese, dijon mustard, and garlic powder in a bowl. Stir in chopped cranberries.
- Scoop mixture onto a piece of plastic wrap. Wrap plastic wrap around mixture and form into a ball.
- Chill for at least 1 hour.
- After 1-hour, unwrap cheese ball and roll in chopped pistachios.
- Serve with crackers, pretzels, or raw veggies.