Easy Homemade Tacos Recipe
Happy Taco Tuesday, friends!
Looking for a quick way to whip up some tasty tacos?
Here’s a simple spread you can put together for your fun #TacoTuesday fiesta!
- 1 lb ground beef (or 16-oz of veggie grounds)
- 1 pkg McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 3-4 Red, Orange, or Yellow Bell Pepper (cut into strips)
- 1 red/yellow onion (diced)
- 1 Tbsp neutral oil (olive, canola, vegetable, etc.)
- 8’ flour/corn tortillas
- Can of black beans (rinsed and drained)
- Can of refried beans
- Diced tomatoes
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese or Colby Jack
- Heat oil in a saucepan on medium-high heat.
- Add in onions and bell peppers.
- In a separate pan cook ground beef until temperature reaches approx. 155F add in taco seasoning.
- Mix in peppers and onions and brown for an additional 5 minutes.
- Serve alongside optional toppings and create your own tacos!