It’s breakfast time, and you’ve got a hankering for some pancakes, yet you don’t have a box of Bisquick, you don’t think you have enough ingredients, and then you ran across this recipe in your relentless search for a pancake breakfast for one. I’ve got you covered.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- Water to the consistency of thick soup
- Optional – add cinnamon, cocoa powder, or chocolate chips for an extra bit of flair & flavor
- Mix the flour, sugar, and baking powder in a bowl.
- Slowly add water until the consistency of thick soup.
- Cook on medium/medium-high heat until bubbles begin to form, then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Top with maple syrup, fresh cut fruit, or any other toppings you desire.