Each week, Eating Disorder Solutions brings you the latest worldwide news, trends, statistics, and studies about eating disorders.
This week’s top stories:
- Houston Runner Starla Garcia Helps Fellow Athletes Outrun Eating Disorders
- Eating Disorders Don’t Discriminate
- Traffic light diets label foods ‘red,’ ‘yellow’ and ‘green.’ That’s too black and white.
- Mindful eating gurus call for silence at the table. Where’s the fun in that?
- Washington state bill aims to fight digitally altered photos in ads
- How to raise a body-confident child, according to Honey Ross
- Eating disorders: 12 deaths in seven years led to coroner warnings
- Study links social media to anxiety risks in teens
- Local Experts Weigh in on How College Students Can Build Healthy Habits
- Body Issues Affect Our Boys, Too