If you haven’t noticed, I’m all about simple recipes, a lot of one and done, sheet tray bakes. This roasted broccoli recipe changed my world. I once was a girl who only ate steamed broccoli, but drizzle on some olive oil, salt, and pepper, and we’ve got ourselves a party!!
Try them dipped in hummus.
1 head of broccoli
Generous drizzle of olive oil
Gallon Size Ziplock baggie
9×11 sheet tray
- Pre-heat oven to 400F;
- Chop up your head of broccoli and stick inside the gallon-size baggie;
- Drizzle olive oil into the baggie (enough to coat the broccoli);
- Seal the baggie and shake to coat the broccoli in the oil;
- Pour out onto baking sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper;
- Bake for 30-minutes (flipping halfway through);